|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:15 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sat May 9, 2015 11:45 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Every spring the Halifax Summer Opera Festival hosts an annual fundraising evening to raise some of the money required for the almost $15,000 worth of scholarships we offer young opera and musical theatre singers each year. The live event will take place on Saturday, May 2, 2015 in Halifax, and we have arranged this online auction to for a full week during and after the Halifax evening! Free shipping everywhere in the world!
The Halifax Summer Opera Festival is a non for profit organization which supports the further education of young performers. Now in our 11th year, HSOF presents three fully-staged works each summer with casts of young singers chosen from world wide competitive auditions, including live auditions in seven Canadian cities. We are particularly committed to giving performing opportunities and scholarships to local and Maritime singers. Our shows in 2015 are Massenet’s Cendrillon, Floyd’s Susannah and Kurt Weill’s great musical theatre work Street Scene. We have over 60 young singers scheduled to attend the Festival, which runs from July 18 through August 16.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Secure online payment via PayPal. A PayPal account is not required
- Credit cards also accepted online through our own credit card processor.
- Cheque or money order (Please make payable to "Halifax Summer Opera Festival")
- Cash if you live nearby
Payments can be sent to: Halifax Summer Opera Festival Attn: Auction PO Box 1819 Lunenburg, NS B0J 2C0
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up either in Halifax or Lunenburg, NS
- All items include free shipping worldwide. Contact the Auction Administrator if you have any questions.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —